The best days of our lives...

Oct 6, 2013

Getting Settled....

Well, we are officially all in Star Valley and all of our belongings are here also. It has been a crazy couple of weeks, but I am going to do better with Blogging because I really want to keep people updated on us and our crazy lives, and I have great friends who have inspired me to blog so they can keep up with us. :)

Well to start off with a cute picture, this is how we all felt after getting everything moved, and our vehicle (finally)

Well then sitting around the other night I had this thought... "Ever feel like you have made the right decision but then you still wonder about it sometimes? How do you know the difference between faith and relying on the Lord or just going your own way? Well I don't think you can know sometimes until later on down the road and I am at that cross roads right now. I have to be patient and wait for the blessings/confirmation more entirely and the lessons that come with it, and patience can be hard to have at times. I have felt peace about this all but the unknown just gets to me sometimes"

Well Listening to conference was a huge blessing. I can't say I remember all the talks because sometimes I was running around getting things for Tamina around the house or helping her with something she needed, but the talks I listened to I LOVED and I can't wait to read all the ones (or parts) that I missed. I am so thankful for this gospel.

Tamina rather enjoyed conference also...


She wanted her baby and Lady to watch conference to :)

She has had a wonderful time getting to know her aunts and uncles here a little better. We all miss our family we left in Rexburg, but we have a feeling we are on to better things for our family and our lives right now. Brandon is enjoying his job still, and he has really enjoyed being on a farm where there are things to do. Him and my brothers went out shooting, and he has loved learning how to operate a backhoe and other equipement and learning how some of the things of the farm work. I think he is enjoying it and I know we are having fun. I am enjoying getting to better know my younger siblings. They are a lot of fun to be around and it is great to spend some time with my mom, she is always such an inspiration to me.

Well I am making a cheese cake, pumpkin, pecan pie and it is smelling amazing and I better go to finish the topping but I will write more later.

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment