The best days of our lives...

May 14, 2013

Mothers Day and Our Fun Crazy life

Well this year was a great Mothers Day, besides being spoiled beyond belief from my husband and the cutest and most precious 'picture' drawn by my daughter, I have really enjoyed being a mother. There is nothing to compare to the joy and thrills that a little one brings into our lives and helps us to remember the small things in life. Such as this adorable picture of my sleeping princess after a good afternoon of playing hard.
Well i don't think that I have mentioned this yet, but I am the second Sunday teacher in the Relief Society. It is fun, and I have gained so much from it, but it is definitely not easy for me. I think I received the call more for my own growth and learning than for the learning and growth of others. It has been a blessing in disguise and at times I truly feel it is being disguised because I have a hard time with many of the topics I am asked to teach because they touch so closely to my heart. My family is the most precious thing I have, and I would never give that up for anything. I'm so thankful for a spouse who allows me to be a stay at home mom to our children. 
She was wearing my shoes around the house one day and then another day she wanted to be all bundled up just like her dad.



She is always surprising us with how much she picks up and how fast she learns. She likes to be just like us, and while at times it is a call to attention to watch our actions and words, it is such a proud moment as a parent also. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment