The best days of our lives...

Apr 19, 2012

Growing Family

I am loving the life of being a mother and a wife. It is such a wonderful blessing to feel like I get to grow in these areas as I am learning more about myself and those around me with each passing day.

Brandon loves being a Dad. He is a wonderful Dad, he works hard and is always calling to check on us and make sure we are doing well. We love to Skype with him while he is gone and Tamina just loves to smile at her Daddy. She is so cute I think she knows that Dad isn't around a lot and so she seems to wait for a lot of things to do it the first time while he is home. That makes him feel so good when he gets to hear her or see her do something for the first time while he is home, then he doesn't feel like he is missing  out on everything while he is gone.

I have learned a lot during these last 3 months about being a mother and also a wife. I would not trade motherhood for anything and even though we have a heavenly angel for a child already, it is so much fun to have one here to hold and kiss and love. Tamina sure is a joy to have around, she has been a wonderful baby. She started sleeping through the night on her own at about 2 1/2 months, every once in a while she will wake up once or twice during the night but not very often. She loves to smile, ever since she was born she would smile, we just can't seem to catch it on camera half the time lol. I have figured out what some of her cries mean so I can better help her, figuring those out have been a great help. I have learned how to manage time much better now, and how to multitask even more so now. I am learning more about myself, areas I can improve in, and trying to do the best I can.

Tamina has grown so much in the last 3 months. She loves to play with her fingers. She has laughed like 3 times out loud, she laughs in her sleep sometimes but these are when she was awake :). She loves to sit up, most the time she would rather sit than lay down. Tamina has found her feed she stares at them sometimes while moving them around, it's so cute/funny to watch.

Well that is a small update on our family. I'll try and write more often and post pictures also :) The picture posted is our St. Patricks Day picture. Life is good with the Guymons though, never a dull or boring moment that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment