The best days of our lives...

Jan 4, 2010

2010

Well with a new year and much excitement going on in our lives I decided that along with that I would start a blog. We shall see how this goes because I don't know much but want it to look nice, look professional, cute and be informative for our relatives and friends to be able to keep up to date on the latest events in our lives. Right Now Brandon heads to college tomorrow for his first days of classes. We have already had one ultrasound on the baby and we are all healthy and happy :D

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Brandon and Marguritte,
    I loved the blog. You set it up very professionally. It looks great. It says alot about you and Brandon. May you be blessed as Brandon attends school and as you expect a precious little one into your home. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Mom! We love you very much a appreciate all that you do for us. You are truly amazing! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete